Corporate events provide a forum for you to thank staff for a job well done. Corporate events Atlanta planners assist organizations to plan and hold staff parties. Such events allow staff to relax, bond and mingle freely. Normally, the workplace is full of tension as everyone rushes to meet deadlines or deliver reports. To break this routine, an outing is usually planned where all members of staff have fun.
A corporate event requires intense planning and preparation. You need to come up with a budget, book the venue and organize for entertainment. In order for you to have successful corporate events, the following tips will prove useful:
1. Have an aim or goal of the event. Establish whether the party is meant to be a team building and bonding session or an occasion to dine and make merry. Event planners such as Corporate Events Atlanta organizers usually require such information in order for them to prepare activities accordingly. Such activities may include fun games, races and quizzes. The best team is then awarded with some goodies. In some cases, clients may be invited.
2. Prepare a budget. Corporate events require a lot of money to host. However this varies from one firm to another. The budget will help you know approximately how much you will spend on hire of venue, alcoholic drinks, beverages and food. With a budget, you can ask the company to provide a specific amount of money.
3. You need to identify a date when the staff event will be held. End year parties are usually slotted for December, a few days before Christmas. Otherwise a sundowner can be held after office hours preferably on Friday evenings. Whether the event is a sundowner, end year or team building, you need to slot it at a convenient time.
4. Identify a good location for your event. Venues for corporate events should go hand in hand with the company’s size. The venue should have sufficient space where employees can dance to the sound of the resident band or deejay. Choose a hotel where your members of staff can easily access the food and drinks areas.
5. Staffs always look forward to corporate events. Therefore, ensure your staff members are well informed. This can be done via emails and memos. Remind them a few days to the event. In the case of clients, prepare special cards to invite them. Do not forget to mention the nature of the event. It will help everyone to come prepared to have fun and indulge in drinking, eating and letting themselves loose.
6. Make a final confirmation with the hotel, restaurant or club where you booked the event. Prepare a checklist against which you can check whether everything is in place.
Be the first to like.