A common prescription for narcolepsy, attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is Adderall. This prescription drug is available in pill or capsule in instant or extended form. For many, this is the right method of handling their health issue. For others, however, it is not. They prefer to take the natural route. They opt, instead, for an over the counter Adderall substitute.
Over the Counter Drugs
Essentially, drugs are considered as either prescription or over the counter (OTC). The former, you can obtain only if you have a prescription from a qualified medical professional; the latter is available to anyone on request at a pharmacy, retail store or natural health store. You can also purchase OTC drugs online.
You cannot purchase Adderall without a prescription. You can, however, buy an over the counter Adderall substitute.
When it comes to replacing Adderall with an OTC substitute, you can visit the local natural health store to obtain an idea about the extent of the possibilities. Herbal or natural supplements are one way of removing Adderall from your health equation. Many of the recommended supplements contain the following ingredients in diverse amounts. It will depend upon the company’s specific formulation.
- Amino acids: synthesizes proteins and, when oxidized, act as a energy supply
- Vitamin B – to derive energy occurs naturally in foods such as brewer’s yeast, brown rice and green vegetables
- Vitamin C – an antioxidant that helps the body both in healing and the body absorption of iron. A common natural source is citrus fruits
- Omega-3 fatty acids – may reduce inflammation and help reduce risk of various diseases and health problems. It is commonly found in fish, particularly salmon and other marine life
- Tryptophan – potentially a sleep aid, this substance is found in chicken, turkey and other poultry
An herbal over the counter Adderall substitute will also rely on specific herbs to achieve the required effect on the human body. Among the most common herbs are: bilboa, pine bark, St. John’s wort and ginseng. Do note that many herbalists and natural health practitioners will not stop at recommending a supplement. They usually believe the best approach is an inclusive or holistic one. They will suggest you adjust your diet, exercise and other components of your life style to achieve the maximum results possible.
If you do want to take prescribed substance, you do have alternatives. An over the counter Adderall substitute can prove to be effective in addressing your health issue. Yet, before you decide on this option, do your research. Talk to medical professionals including your doctor, natural health practitioners and alternative medicine specialists. This should provide you with enough information to make an informed decision.
When it comes to an Over The Counter Adderall Substitute, why not consider what we have to offer you. Learn more about our safe, inexpensive and effective products at Addrena.com.
Be the first to like.